FAQ

Touch444719

FAQ

Postby Touch444719 » 24 Nov 2011, 16:56

Here are the most frequently asked questions :

1) How and where should I use my Rentabiliweb Code ?
2) I didn’t get any code after having paid on Rentabiliweb.
3) What are fidelity points ? How can I use it ?
4) Can I connect from different locations with different IP ?
5) VPN/VPS/Proxy.
6) What’s the referral link ?
7) Why are there limits with some hosts? When are these limits reset ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How and where should I use my Rentabiliweb Code ?

First step : go on the offers page => http://www.alldebrid.com/offer/

A drop-down list appears. You must choose the amount of our subscription. Then validate with the green button.

Then you have to choose your mean of payment. Simply select the one you want. Validate with the green button.

If you chose Rentabiliweb as mean of payment you’ll be redirected to a page where you’ll find all flags of countries supported by this payment service.

Of course choose your flag. A pop-up opens with numbers to use to get a code.
Once you’ve received it, introduce it in the appropriate field and validate it.

Go home
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) I didn’t get any code after having paid on Rentabiliwed.

The problem comes from Rentabiliweb. This site is the only one that can give valid codes. Without code you can’t do nothing.

In this case, you should get in touch with the customer service and specify your phone number and the service for which you paid => http://www.rentabiliweb.com/en/contact.php?type=1

Go home

3) What’s the interest of fidelity points ? How can I use it ?

You get fidelity points when reloading your account. When you get 150 FP, you’ll be able to convert it in 30 premium days. This is possible directly from your “My account” page (via control panel).

Go home

4) Can I connect from different locations with different IP ?

The rule is simple. The account will be banned for 24 hours when MORE THAN TWO IP are SIMULTANEOUS downloading. If you connect in several places during the day there’s no problem (‘cause none simultaneity). For home, no matter the number of devices that are connected on your Alldebrid account : everything goes through your box which involves only one IP.

Go home

5) IP NOT ALLOWED : VPN / VPS / Proxy / Dedicated and Private servers.

This message is there to block the use of VPN / Proxy / Private and dedicated servers. They are simply not allowed on AllDebrid.

Go home

6) What’s the referral link ?

Direct link

A direct link is a link that directly links an inscription to your account. You can place it wherever you want (MSN pseudonym, as signature in forums, by e-mail to your friends) : the referrer will be done as soon as somebody click on your link and if he registers (they will have to buy credit if they want to benefit of the free credit).

The direct link being not well presented, we propose an “image” which owns the same function as direct link. This one is simply nicer.

According to your choice, you have two possibilities :
- You want to use this preview to a forum. In this case you need to use the “forum’s link” (copy it in your signature or in a topic)
- You want to use the preview in a website (for example : a message on a blog). In this case you need to use de “site’s link”

Why such a difference? It’s a syntax question. It’s not the same with a forum and with a “site”.

What’s the point exactly ?

The referral link allows getting godsons. You earn points once they bought credit. These points can be exchange for credit on your account.

Go home

7) Why are there limits with some hosts ? When are these limits reset ?

These limits have been established for a very simple reason :
The hosts limit their own premium accounts. For example, a Filemonster premium account allows 12 GB/day…

So proposing unlimited for something which isn’t unlimited is an utopia.

These limits allow you to share quotas provided by hosts’ premium accounts between all Alldebrid’s users and avoid the rule “First-come, First-served”.

This is not only to bother you. On the contrary ! These limits allow you to even use the downloader.

Concerning the reset, it happens all 24 hours. If you ever have a file bigger than the limit, you can download it. But it will take at least two days for the counter to reset. Indeed, it’s not a complete reset which is done but the equivalent of the limit is deducted all 24h. So for a host limited to 1024 MB every 24 hours, your quota will be reduced by 1024. If you download a 3000 MB file, it will take three days to get the full reset of your counter.

Go home

Return to “Help”